New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
97 Posts
Any sujestion for what to use when the water is not clear,and a lot of corrent?
I would say a net spanning the entire stream would work....seriously though I'm skipping tomorrow and probably this weekend because of all the rain we got yesterday, there isn't really much point in my opinion.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I would say a net spanning the entire stream would work....seriously though I'm skipping tomorrow and probably this weekend because of all the rain we got yesterday, there isn't really much point in my opinion.
Man ,that`s not good ,where I`m going to find a net ?...
....well I`m going any way my wife is out of town for 2 days so I`m moving to Alma for the weekend,and try there,maybe my cuban luck will help..thanks madaboutfishing.I`m going to hold to your fishing ofer of you ,just let me know when and I`ll be ready..

·
Streamside Pro Staff ><(((*>
2,366 Posts
....well I`m going any way my wife is out of town for 2 days so I`m moving to Alma for the weekend,and try there,maybe my cuban luck will help..thanks madaboutfishing.I`m going to hold to your fishing ofer of you ,just let me know when and I`ll be ready..
Well, if you're hell-bent on going anyways and you're going to Alma, might as well try Crooked Creek.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Crooked Creek and the whole Sheppody water system isn't open too fishing for a couple more weeks.
Check the Fishing hand book guide. I think it's the 8th of May or something like that?
Rob.

·
Banned
97 Posts
No worries at all! As soon as the river clears up I'll be out there. I'll send you a message when I'm going.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Crooked Creek and the whole Sheppody water system isn't open too fishing for a couple more weeks.
Check the Fishing hand book guide. I think it's the 8th of May or something like that?
Rob.
Thanks for the INFO Rob.C,I have to change my plan,plan b?Any sugestions around the moncton sheadiac area?.

·
Streamside Pro Staff ><(((*>
2,366 Posts
Rob.
Does Crooked Creek dump into the Shepody? If that's the case, then ya, you can't fish Crooked Creek until next month (May 15th). Sorry about that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts