only so many spots and were at 24 boats now
june 18
july 9
august 13
french lake geary

·
Registered
113 Posts
FRENCH LAKE GEARY 2012 PICKERAL SERIES 45 TEAMS ONLY MUST BE REGISTERED BY JUNE1 DATES ARE JUNE16,JULY14,AUGUST11,SEPT08 2012 PRICE 200.00 FOR ENTIRE SERIES CONTACT RON SHANNON 687 4598

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
same question, can kayaks compete in this or do both fishers have to be in the same boat?

·
Registered
113 Posts
IPOD

2man teams motorized boats only as it is too dangerous with kayaks .SORRY,BUT YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME IF YOU FIND A PARTNER WITH A MOTORIZED BOAT .RON

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
to dangerous with kayak? you haven`t seen my kayak! lol, but if that is the rules no problem and have a great tourney.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Are there points for each tournament? Are there cash prizes for each tournament or for the end of the season? Would I have to use the same partner each tournament ?

·
Registered
113 Posts
ACES OVER 8S. YES THEIR ARE POINTS /THE 2 FISH YOU REGISTER EACH TOURNEY ARE YOUR POINTS PAYOUT IS 1ST TO 10TH FOR POINTS AT THE END .YES THEIR ARE CASH PRIZES FOR EACH TOURNEY ALSO.YOU CAN SUBSTITUTE YOUR PARTNER 2 TOURNEYS, FOR MORE INFO GIVE ME A CALL 687 4598

·
Registered
169 Posts
Yea, I think I might enter that one, looks fun, what types of fish are in french lake other then Pickeral and Cat fish?

·
Registered
492 Posts
Last year there were 9 different species caught: pickerel, smallmouth Bass, brown bullhead catfish, yellow perch, white perch, pumpkinseed, eels, fallfish and gaspereau. There are possibilities of other species being caught as well (shad, trout, red breasted sunfish, sturgeon, striped bass and I am convinced somebody is going to catch a musky there some year). Last year I think 4 people all caught 6 different species (in extremely high flood conditions), but none of them had the same 6. I'm intrigued to find out how many will be caught this year.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Wherre do find Bass in french lake? heard people catch them but ive been fishing there 8 years or so and never hooked one.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
i caught a number of small mouth bass there prefishing , then spent hours not catching them during the tourney...lol!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts