New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Following discussions with various people, Club members and customers alike this seemed like a good idea.
We have put together 4 Fulling Mill Gold gx rods ( great rods IMO) set up with RIO Demo lines .Any Club, Association, School or even a group of individuals looking to hold some sort of open/ casting days with beginners young or old can borrow these.
We have a couple of 6 weights and a couple of 7 weights ready to go and available for anyone. We will cover shipping to and from our store . We hope by providing a service like this new folks will be encouraged into the sport and you dont have to lend them your gear in the process!
Absolutely no liability for the equipment comes with this .In the event of the rods breaking or whatever and is likely to happen i guess then so be it! We will just replace them.
Its a small start and if it proves to be popular we will put more rods together and may even look into doing the same with some spey rod set ups
If your an intrested party please conatct us at [email protected] and tell us more about your event, perhaps we could make a package more tailor made.

Thanks
Scott

`

·
Registered
395 Posts
Hi All,
Following discussions with various people, Club members and customers alike this seemed like a good idea.
We have put together 4 Fulling Mill Gold gx rods ( great rods IMO) set up with RIO Demo lines .Any Club, Association, School or even a group of individuals looking to hold some sort of open/ casting days with beginners young or old can borrow these.
We have a couple of 6 weights and a couple of 7 weights ready to go and available for anyone. We will cover shipping to and from our store . We hope by providing a service like this new folks will be encouraged into the sport and you dont have to lend them your gear in the process!
Absolutely no liability for the equipment comes with this .In the event of the rods breaking or whatever and is likely to happen i guess then so be it! We will just replace them.
Its a small start and if it proves to be popular we will put more rods together and may even look into doing the same with some spey rod set ups
If your an intrested party please conatct us at [email protected] and tell us more about your event, perhaps we could make a package more tailor made.

Thanks
Scott

`
Wow!! This is what we call dedication!! Good luck with your new project

·
Registered
68 Posts
This is awesome! I've been trying to get the wife into fly fishing for a while, but finding and borrowing gear for her to try it out has always been a problem. Young anglers will be the future of this sport we all love. Getting a young person interested in angling and conservation is a huge step in protecting our Rivers and the fish in them. Way to go guys!!!!!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your Comments,
We have been overwhelmed by the response to this right across the country! definantly room to expand.The kits will offcourse be on a first come first served basis but We ask though that groups be 4 or more to help get the best out this.
We have added 2 Snowbee 7ft #5-6 Junior Classics .These were made for the youngs uns. Super light weight and easy to cast..

·
Registered
14 Posts
Wow this is just great i just started fly- fishing and have not yet caught anything i just love trying and getting better at casting ! I really hope this catches on as you dont see to many younger fly fisherman or woman these days

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Kennebecasis Watershed Restoration Committee Fly Fishing Workshop in progress using our Kits 4 Casting. The 2 day event in July was a fatanstic success enjoyed by 20 newly introduced participants

1 - 6 of 6 Posts