New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I was heading out to memramcook to get something we got on kijiji and noticed a lake. I looked it up on google maps and found it was called folly lake. It is off the lavalee road. I was wondering if there is any fish in it and if it is a private lake or not. All information would be greatly appreciated as im still young (16 years old) and always looking for a new spot to catch and release some fish to have a fun time! If you want anywhere nice to go bass fishing on the canaan I would be happy to fill you in on a few of my holes I love fishing there in return for info on this lake

Thanks so much,
Trenton <><

·
Registered
576 Posts
as far as I know it's not private and in the booklet that you can buy from the province re all the lakes they do stocking in, folly lake is one of them. stock trout in there.

there is a spot right off the main drag going to memramcook as the lake is right next to the road.. people have always launched there, kids swim in there.. i've never fished there.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I heard there is lake trout, tiger trout brown trout and brook trout there too. Im not sure if it is right but can anyone comfirm any species in the lake? If anyone has info on the lake but wants some fishing spots in return, i will be sure to give some of my prime holes on the canaan river where there is always nice bass (average 3 pounds) and pickerel!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I heard there is lake trout, tiger trout brown trout and brook trout there too. Im not sure if it is right but can anyone comfirm any species in the lake? If anyone has info on the lake but wants some fishing spots in return, i will be sure to give some of my prime holes on the canaan river where there is always nice bass (average 3 pounds) and pickerel!!
i live close to that lake and have tryed many times,,as Chad said they stocked that lake..at one time but not no more,not sure what happened to the lake,,maybe the new subdivision there messed with the lake some how,,but somthing happened there

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i live close to that lake and have tryed many times,,as Chad said they stocked that lake..at one time but not no more,not sure what happened to the lake,,maybe the new subdivision there messed with the lake some how,,but somthing happened there
have you ever caught anything at all there? or heard of anyone catching anything there?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts