New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Banned
169 Posts
if not now by this time next week someone will cause as soon as its C&R on the NW the Cains / Renous / Dungarven and MSW will be getting hit even harder by the hook n cook crowd

·
Registered
298 Posts
was on the renous all weekend .. not a fish seen other then a dead gaspreux, the water levels were prefect though talked to a few others I ran into and same thing no fish one guy said he seen one jump I wonder about that .. I will probably run into you next weekend if your headed up !

·
Banned
65 Posts
We'll be fishing forks, and what we call high bank pool just below the forks. Probably fish sawdust to. Can you get into turn with a truck or is it a wheeler drive. I suppose you could walk up the river from sawduct and past orchard brook to. Probably try the few pools around grassy island to. If its to crowded I might move over to LSW for a day.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We'll be fishing forks, and what we call high bank pool just below the forks. Probably fish sawdust to. Can you get into turn with a truck or is it a wheeler drive. I suppose you could walk up the river from sawduct and past orchard brook to. Probably try the few pools around grassy island to. If its to crowded I might move over to LSW for a day.
turn u can walk or atv but if u atv wacth the hill we have tiped twice there last year and not to many people know were turn is

·
Registered
298 Posts
tried 94 pool as well same thing. just a warning .. the 108 is tore up ..and when you hit gravel .. it's loose so watch your speed .. there is a strip about 5 kms that way

·
Registered
14 Posts
Whay is fishing on the south branch like? I have never fished the renous before but my grandfather told me a few spots on the south brach just wondering before i go up. I am thinking about going up this sunday to fish whitestone and moose bogan. That is if I do not have to work.

When should the fish be there?

·
Registered
298 Posts
In an earlier post I said you won't see salmon there till this weekend comming .. i'm sticking to that ..it will not be a free for all but there will be lots of others trying the same thing enjoy the day and respect others that show up

·
Banned
65 Posts
Road was tore up last year too. We fished last year around the 15th and landed 3 salmon and a griles was best fishing we ever had. We usually go July 1st weekend and get a few but its always been hotter than hell so hoping this will be abit better.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I am heading over that way with a friend later this week too. I might see you out and about! I drive an old pathfinder, some times with a kayak on the rack. I know it's still early, but with this rain I'm itching to get a fly in the water.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I am heading over that way with a friend later this week too. I might see you out and about! I drive an old pathfinder, some times with a kayak on the rack. I know it's still early, but with this rain I'm itching to get a fly in the water.
ya me too i got a new fly rod for xmas and i cant wait to try it

·
Banned
65 Posts
thats the one, we called it high bank before we knew the right name the first time we went there a number of years ago. High bank kinda just stuck with our group.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hey Derek - good to see you back...enjoy your last day tomorrow!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts