New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm rather new to fishing and i was wondering what are some good spots around saint-john or Rothesay that would be good for beginner fishing I have an average rod not fly fishing, and many basic lures, I am also hoping to try this in my kayak but if you know of good shore line places that's great too.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
the lower hammond river is a lot of fun fishing from a kayak. put in by the Darling island covered bridge. in sj, try lily lake, which has lots of fish to have fun c&r`ing. that will give you a start anyway. check out the kayak fishing tournies, they are a ball and you can win prizes too
let us know how you do.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Man I wish I could commit to this... without a job right now, commiting to anything is out of the question but I want to get down to give this area a fish.. maybe before or after the tourney but either way I will be down for a fish so I will give you a shout.

·
Registered
492 Posts
exstreamfisherman... would love to see you at the Classic as well as the Paddler's Derby in two weeks. If you are interested but constrained by money feel free to send me a private message. Maybe we can find someone to carpool with you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts