New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon everyone,

I'm hoping someone here can give me a little advise. My self and my brothers get together every May two-four in Cap-Pele for the long weekend when we normally play a few rounds of golf and drink our ugliness off. This year we have decided to leave the golf clubs at home and take our fishing gear instead. Since none of us have ever fished in New Brunswick before I was hoping someone may have some suggestions on where the 5 of us could go to do some trout fishing. I'm not asking for 'secret honey holes' or anything of the sort just some basic ideas. My web searches have turned up places like the Kinnear River, Tedish River etc...

If anyone is willing to make some recommendations it would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
67 Posts
I would say the miramichi, i know its not cap pele , but miramichi will give you the best fishing around.. reminding you that trout is only fishable with gear may 1st!
good luck

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks drunktoad, I've heard many good things about the Miramichi and been wanting to fish it myself for years, not sure if I can convince my brah's to go on this trip but we'll see. The cabin we stay in is on Square Lake and I've never fished in it... wondering if anyone knows whether there is any good fishing in it?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts