New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't suppose anyone knows of some honey holes in Charlotte County to catch/release/keep any nice sized fish. wouldn't mind adding a few to the photo album, or my gut! but i don't get greedy!

·
Registered
70 Posts
I don't know about the other guys, but I wouldn't even think of giving out any honey holes I come across lol try finding some Brooks and streams that are not easily accessed.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
pickerel and smallmouth spots are easy to give up, but trout are a different story. i fished a couple spots in Charlotte co. today and caught trout about every second cast for a couple hours, then they started hitting flies and the worm bite almost stoped. small trout were jumping clear out of the water. the water level dropped 2" while i fished, i had to stand up and pole my kayak back to my launch.

like Rylan said, try some hard to get at spots, and also some spots 200+ yrds from easy access. that`s what i did today, just walked or kayaked past easy access and it was very productive for numbers. size was all over the place, the big fish were in the small fish spots and there were tiny brookies in my lunker hole...lol!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts