New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there is a lek/pond or maybe it is just a pit full of water hard to tell from the highway. the place i am talking about is if you are on the 4 lane going towards salisbury not far from the berry mills exit there is large body of water there and always wondered if it had fish or if it was just a old pit filled with water..does any one know ? just curious

·
Registered
177 Posts
there is a lek/pond or maybe it is just a pit full of water hard to tell from the highway. the place i am talking about is if you are on the 4 lane going towards salisbury not far from the berry mills exit there is large body of water there and always wondered if it had fish or if it was just a old pit filled with water..does any one know ? just curious
Hey, Every Time I pass it on my way to kennebecasis I wonder the same thing. I guess the only way to find out it to try it right? I know I seen a small brook running close to it, maybe it comes out of it and into it? My guess is though, is that if there is fish in it it is probabally someones pond.

just wondering if you knew, Just past there the river that you see, I think its part of the petti or something, Do you know if there is good bass fishing or trout there? I heard of people catching nice ones in the petti and was wondering if that spot was good. Fill me in on anyrthing you know.... If you dont mind of ccourse.

·
Registered
30 Posts
hey , i grew up about about a kilometre from there and used to ride my dirtbike in there when it was a pit,then it filled with water...it is a strip mine pit for top soil only a few feet deep.I never fished it because it's dead water but it's good for duck hunting.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts