New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone has fishign gear or tackle they dont use anymore spinners mixed rapala lures etc from small fish to striepr gear, im willing to trade Live Fishing crawlers to supply you for a month for a full tackle or a certain amount per peice of fishing gear just pm me or reply here thanks.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
i have a buddy that might go for that, i`ll ask him this weekend.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
have you tried making your own poppers and plugs? a broom handle, wire, rings and hooks with some paint works way better than you would expect. we have a video somewhere of what it looks like after a striper destroys it, so don`t get to carried away with the paint job.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No but I would LOVE to find otu ipop if you could Guide* me in the right direction id love to make my own but where to get the proper rigs to put in the lures and small to large size hooks and treble hooks , I know awalmer has regular hooks but no large trebles but Yes a tackle supply and i can garentee for 1 month whnever you need fishing live crawlers 20 crawlers every pick up that they come for a month if its a full tackle and if not well deal out an amoutn per peice of gear please pass it along thanks ! ipop

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
i tried but he didn`t go for it - a new girlfriend is taking up all his fishing time. i will spread the word and see if anybody else is interested.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts