New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there guy I just find this site and I love it ,but I feel like I dont know anything about fishing,wish is true becouse I dont know to much,I`m looking for some tips to start fishing around the moncton shediac,up to Alma area,I just have a regular rod and no kayak or boat,Thanks for the help.....I may have some good cuban cigars for the good tipers...lol

·
Banned
97 Posts
Hi there guy I just find this site and I love it ,but I feel like I dont know anything about fishing,wish is true becouse I dont know to much,I`m looking for some tips to start fishing around the moncton shediac,up to Alma area,I just have a regular rod and no kayak or boat,Thanks for the help.....I may have some good cuban cigars for the good tipers...lol
You're welcome to come out with me this year if you would like. I fish exclusively with a fly rod but you could probably snag a few small mouth, perch or trout with a spinning rod in the same areas I fish.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You're welcome to come out with me this year if you would like. I fish exclusively with a fly rod but you could probably snag a few small mouth, perch or trout with a spinning rod in the same areas I fish.
sounds good to me,I`m buying my fly rod before season finish,but for now small mouth and trout will do it for me,thank you very much madaboutfishing

1 - 3 of 3 Posts