New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Go straight out the Kingsley Rd to Hampton corner... straight ahead is a dirt road... dat's it... or go out the Royal rd to dennis wilsons sawmill/farm and turn left... I don't know what rte number it is.. then turn right at the church... there's a couple other ways.. lol.. depends where you're coming from

·
Registered
122 Posts
Dew. I've spent a lot of time out that area. I have not been out there since last summer, until last weekend. If your looking to go fishing, the Kingsley road entrance takes you no where as a few bridges got washed out last December. I think the first bridge out is either Dunbar or Tin Kettle brook. About the only place you can fish. You can get in from the Mill Rd on the MillVille side of it and truck a long until you hit another washed out bridge. That bridge is the Nashwaak River. I couldn't tell you exactly how to get in from the other end (Deersdale) but I know of a bunch who go to their camps every weekend on the other side of the Nashwaak. They are going to rebuid those larger bridges this summer, so, convenience will not be an option until fall maybe...

Where abouts are you trying to go fishing Dew?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts