New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Only photos of fish that appear to have been caught legally and be in a releasable condition are permitted. We are dedicated towards a conservation approach to angling in this great province."

In particular "We are dedicated towards a conservation approach to angling in this great province."

What are you saying, if I keep my fish then I'm against all this? I understand and respect the fact you would like to keep it a "Live" picture archive only, but the way this rule reads is like a slap in the face for those of us who enjoy to keep a mess of trout so that we may enjoy a nice feed; because like you, I too am dedicated towards a conservation approach to angling in this great province.

I'm a little disappointed, gotta be honest. I keep my fish to eat them and I do not waste. I switch up my spots to not fish out the holes.
I respect the rules, limits and regulations and take care of the environment while I fish, even clean up after those before me that don't' have so much respect.

I want my children to enjoy the sport and industry as I have. Would you agree the opinion in the rule could just be removed and leave it at -
Only photos of fish that appear to have been caught legally and be in a releasable condition are permitted.

Why the dig?

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Industrial fishing is what is killing our fishing economy....that and company's like BP who can't do damage control.

Not so much the little fisherman who catches his limit when going out for a day trip.

Industrial overfishing, overfishing, overfishing, and netting...these are some REAL reasons trout and fish populations are low; not so much the fishing community who buy a personal license.

Besides
Don't forget about the ever rising $conservation fee$ and $restocking fee$ we pay for year after year

If these fees are being used where they say they are, shouldn't we be replacing the few trout we keep in a season?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.