New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

We're getting ready to head to Moncton on Friday to attend the ASF Dinner on Saturday and then the Dieppe FLy Show on Sunday.

Looking forward to seeing a lot of old friends at the show.

If you see a black hat with "walleye world' on it, that would be me - Say Hi Superdad.

C U There

·
Registered
888 Posts
I really enjoy this show. Inexpensive and real good. I like my women that way, too.
I'll be the greyish haired short fella with glasses and a brown ballcap with an Albert County Trail Blazers crest on the front.
You can tell spring is just around the corner: the fly fishing forum is on and Lobsterman is back on the fishing forum.

·
Streamside Pro Staff ><(((*>
2,366 Posts
Hey Dave, I forgot to go look for you guys. I was at the Hammond River Angling Association's booth (right to the left of where folks pay to get in). Man! is it ever hard NOT to spend any money in there, eh! I got up to stretch my legs and went to look for some fly tying material, and came back to the booth with $230 less in my pocket! Geez! After I got home, though, I googled the stuff I bought, and found that I got a good deal on my Temple Fork Outfitters rod, a good deal on my flyline, but over paid for the reel. But at the end of the day, I still came out ahead, so I'm happy.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Stroover - Haha - I did pretty much the same, but less spending because I decided to bring no credit card, no debit card and only $150.00 and it was gone in no times! oh well, it was fun and this mean the fishing season is ALMOST HERE!
Enjoy ur new equipment/gear.

·
Registered
24 Posts
hey all i was at the fly show yesterday it was a blast i when there with 650$ and the wife told me to bring some money home haha.I did not get non last night but i did get a new sage 8w and i pflueger reel.I cant wait for fishing season look out miramichi.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts