New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
169 Posts
Anyone from Moncton area interested in a trip up. Split fuel bill or I can pay lunch for the driver...
I would like to take a day trip or 2 or 3 or 4 during the week if anyone is available.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Anyone from Moncton area interested in a trip up. Split fuel bill or I can pay lunch for the driver...
I would like to take a day trip or 2 or 3 or 4 during the week if anyone is available.
hey deerhunter, I'm off thurs fri and sat .. I'm interested in a day trip post here or email me I believe you can do that through the site as to possibly when and where .. or we could discuss the where after a confirmed trip ..let me know .. and nice salmon box

·
Banned
169 Posts
hey deerhunter, I'm off thurs fri and sat .. I'm interested in a day trip post here or email me I believe you can do that through the site as to possibly when and where .. or we could discuss the where after a confirmed trip ..let me know .. and nice salmon box
how does June 24 or 25 sound for a day trip??

·
122 Posts
Moncton here as well .. I'm up for a trip .. deerhunter were you in the swap just before the crash .. and tied the shadylady ?
I believe that was me Z Guy for the shady lady...

BTW, great idea on the carpool, you could name it Let's pool to pools LOL!

Good luck to all fishing this summer.

·
Registered
97 Posts
In moncton as well (close enough anyway) but only usually get a day off at a time , weds normally. would be interested wife depending.

PS- Fishinnut, what happened to your site? i miss it as much as "Lost"

1 - 16 of 16 Posts