New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Go ahead, call me lazy... (Although I prefer efficient)
I'm looking for some means to haul my canoe into a small lake located about 1 km off the road. It's more of a puddle, but I suspect there might be some early season fish hidding in it.
I have a wheeler, and would like to borrow some means to drag my canoe into this puddle.

Not sure if anyone has anything, or any sugestions. I'd like to try an atv carrier before I buy or build one.
Thanks for reading!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I had a rack built for my 08 Grizzly. I have since sold the bike but still have the rack. Not sure that I want to sell it tho but if you know anyone handy with a w
elder it's not hard to do.
It is made out of 1 1/2" square tubing. It bolts to front and back rack, has 4 uprights that go up about 4 ft high and are bolted to a frame at the top.
You can buy them for about 250 bucks but the material for this was only 50.00-75.00 and is stronger. Mine was made so that I could extend the width and length for differerent size bikes as the Grizzly was so short.
Anyway, Im no good at taking pictures and trying to post them on the forum but I can take measurments for you, just let me know

1 - 2 of 2 Posts