New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has been up the Cain's this week and can give some updates on conditions and if fish are taking at all or still lazy ?

Thanks

·
Registered
113 Posts
Just wondering if anyone has been up the Cain's this week and can give some updates on conditions and if fish are taking at all or still lazy ?

Thanks
Went to the Sabbies Pool late Wednesday afternoon. There was 1 fish caught about 6:45 PM and another about 8:30 PM just before dark. There were a few fish showing, maybe 1 jump and 2 rolls in the time I was there. Apparently there was 1 fish caught at Salmon Brook on Wednesday as well, according to the DNR officers that stopped at the Sabbies.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Went to the Sabbies Pool late Wednesday afternoon. There was 1 fish caught about 6:45 PM and another about 8:30 PM just before dark. There were a few fish showing, maybe 1 jump and 2 rolls in the time I was there. Apparently there was 1 fish caught at Salmon Brook on Wednesday as well, according to the DNR officers that stopped at the Sabbies.
Mor I hate to ask this on here but I get 2 different versions of Sabbies pool I have always considered sabbies being the pool with the camp in front is this where your talking ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts