New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to take my wife Black Salmon fishing this weekend, but no longer have a boat. I have experience on the river and a boater's safety card. Not looking for anything special. So if you have a boat in the Blackville area and are interested in making a few easy $$$, let me know.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I'm looking to take my wife Black Salmon fishing this weekend, but no longer have a boat. I have experience on the river and a boater's safety card. Not looking for anything special. So if you have a boat in the Blackville area and are interested in making a few easy $$$, let me know.
call Curtis's fly shop right in blackville they rent canoes. Great people to deal with as well.

·
Registered
1 Posts
You no longer have a boat, no problem, you can rent a boat for fishing. Matchless adventures are providing boats on rent for fishing. They have new and latest open and closed, motor and sailboats available. You just need to search boat rentals near me you would fine matchless adventures if you are a Canadian resident.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts