New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for someone to go Black Salmon Fishing with on the Miramichi next month, I am willing to pay or will give flies, if you are able please let me know as it would mean alot to me.

Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am looking for someone to go Black Salmon Fishing with on the Miramichi next month, I am willing to pay or will give flies, if you are able please let me know as it would mean alot to me.

Thanks
Hi there,
I guide on the Miramichi all the time and grew up there, if you would like to go I would be more than glad to take you. we can work out a fair price for ya if you would like. My name is Kyle.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kyle that would be great, I don't know what this costs it's actually a gift for my husband I had someone all lined up to take us and he ended up having to work, so figured if I could find someone to at least take him out it would be worth it as he nuts about fishing. Are you from over there? Let me know how to contact you what's your number I will give you a call tonight or whenever you are going to be around.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Kyle that would be great, I don't know what this costs it's actually a gift for my husband I had someone all lined up to take us and he ended up having to work, so figured if I could find someone to at least take him out it would be worth it as he nuts about fishing. Are you from over there? Let me know how to contact you what's your number I will give you a call tonight or whenever you are going to be around.
Hello,
You can reach me at (506)471-4511 and we can figure out some dates and times and a price as well.
Thanks again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts