New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
I was up fising last week on Friday June 3, 2011 and hooked into a large salmon. He got off after about 10 minutes. Also saw 2 grilse hooked and one landed by another fisherman.

I went up again on Saturday afternoon and my friend landed and released a small grilse after only 15 minutes of fishing. That night on our way back to camp we stopped at a pool at about 9:00 pm. It's close to the main road. I hooked into a nice large salmon and landed it on an Echo Beach at 5 miuntes to 10:00pm.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Beautiful fish !! I hate all the pics of me with nice fish.. such a huge goofy grin... lol... too bad your pic doesn't show yours.. we all know it's there.. rofl... well done !

·
Registered
576 Posts
No I haven't ever ranted on here at all. Some day Zamboner I will let you know why..
I was wondering if you were the same Greenmachine that was on this site a short while ago.. I notice you have a space between green and machine where the other user has no space.

nice fish by the way

·
Registered
298 Posts
No I haven't ever ranted on here at all. Some day Zamboner I will let you know why..
Green Machine I have to say sorry for my post, I thought you were another person as chadman said there was another greenmachine that has been on here with no space between the words and in my opinion he was a complete jerk !! Please accept my appoligies I shouldn't of assumed that you were him.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts