New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Wondering if anyone knows what might be worth fishing for in Anthony Lake - it's a small one, just off the eastern side of the 785, southwest of West Long Lake. Thanks for any help

Bruce

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Lots of views - any educated guesses? We will be fishing from a kayak using Red Devils, and/or gold spinners with flourescent scented worms from Walsmart. If we catch anything, we'll post the results. Will have fun either way!

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
the backwoods book says there are land lochs and brookies there, and that they can be picky at times. you might try some 3-4" cranks too.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Yes there is land lochs and a good number of them small at times but like any lake you hit it right you can do well. I troll streamers around the island and the back end of the lake.. there is a brook running out down the far end there is a hole on the other side with use to hold some nice trout.. One of the biggest trout i ever lost was in that lake.......

·
Registered
125 Posts
Was there tonight and walked around the lake to the outlet hope to get a feed of brookies but was i wrong.. Lots a trout jumping but didnt bring my fly rod and lost the only fly bobber that i had on the second cast.( the joys of 2# test) But on the other hand caught 3 night landlochs and a big trout in the lake that shocked me. All on berkly gulp minnows they are now my new fav..... I think i have caught every speices on them this year even a gaspreau friday night off the south bay road..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts