New Brunswick Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
For over $50 dollars a day for crown reserve I might as well go and pay a private land owner/outfitter to fish their pools for the day. And travel a lot less to get there.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
For over $50 dollars a day for crown reserve I might as well go and pay a private land owner/outfitter to fish their pools for the day. And travel a lot less to get there.
good luck with that and that is your right as a resident of NB. just let me know of an outfitter that will allow you to fish their private pools and put you up in a cabin for 2 days at the cost of a $104.00 you might make some outfitter really busy by saying on here.

·
Registered
449 Posts
good luck with that and that is your right as a resident of NB. just let me know of an outfitter that will allow you to fish their private pools and put you up in a cabin for 2 days at the cost of a $104.00 you might make some outfitter really busy by saying on here.
I only said fish their pool ,I didn't mention staying in a cabin. And I have fished private pools for less than $50 a day. Just saying.

·
Registered
576 Posts
either way, I'm looking forward to hopefully being picked, in my opinion for the cost and what you get, cabin and good fishing, it's worth it.

we might try to put in for some different stretches this year, been lucky the last 4 years (got picked all 4 years)

I do need to somehow find some non crown reserve salmon fishing locations... not even sure where to start.. and try to stay away from the crowds..

·
Registered
138 Posts
My buddy still has all the old NB crown open water maps on his site. The thick black line along the shoreline indicates crown ownership of the riparian rights for that section of river. He is also being dragged up in court for defending his neighbourhood, just incase your wondering about his statements on the first page of his site.

www.manzer.net

Bill G.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Thanks Bill, I'm familiar with that site, been a while since my last visit there. I'll have to check it out again. Thanks.

·
Registered
576 Posts
never fished Charlie's rock myself, a buddy of mine has.. if I remember correctly his pics detailed an older rustic cabin there.. I don't remember him saying anything specific about getting to pools or about the catch.

·
Registered
184 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts