Old Guide· Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
- Where: Salmon River
- When: Saturday June 11th, 2016
- Breakfast: Queen's County Inn from 8:00 a.m.
- to 10:00 a.m.
- Tournament Hours: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. All participants must be registered by 10:00 am June 11th, 2016
- Designated Waters: From the Mouth of Little Forks to Rte # 10 Salmon River Bridge, Chipman.
- Fly, Spinning and Bait casting rods are only means of capture.
- Prizes: 100% Cash payout 1s t, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th place. All prizes to be awarded at the Queen's County Inn at 7:30 p.m. must be present to win draw prizes.
- Limited to First 50 entries only
- One cash Prize per angler
- Cash prize amount to be determined by the number of entries. Total weight of two shad to qualify.
- Weigh in at 6:00 p.m.
- Entry Fee: $20.00 - Breakfast Included.
- Shad Derby Admission Compulsoary & Mini tournament (Optional);Yellow Perch, River Chub entry Fee $5.00
Register at Goodwin's Fly Shop (36 Willow St., Minto) or by Contacting Ralph Goodwin (327-6231) or Sam Daigle (385-2298) OR ANY Questions e-mail ([email protected])
Come Out And Enjoy A Day Of Shad Fishing!