Homebrew76

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 651 posts
  • LocationQuispamsis

Posted 27 October 2014 - 08:40 AM

Hey guys,

The kayak Angler Choice Awards are now into their first round of voting and I've made the initial cut for Blog, Video and even Angler of the Year.    I don't expect the video or me personally to make it too far into the competition, but I do have high hopes for the blog (nbkayakfishing.ca).

If any of you can take a few minutes to vote, it would really be very much appreciated!

You can vote here:   http://www.yakangler.com/choice

Also, if your interested in a prize I'll be offering for each round that the blog makes it through, head over to my blog and submit your name there.   For each round (of three) it goes through, the prizes I'll be giving away will get better and better.

If you do take a few minutes to vote, please consider Eco-Logicial Adventures for retailer of the year.   They provide 2 kayaks a year for several years now to the kayak fishing derbies and have shown amazing support the sport every chance they get.  

Thanks in advance!!

Cheers,
joe

NB Kayak Fishing Blog
NB Kayak Fishing on Facebook

Greater Saint John Kayak Anglers  <-- Join us if you canoe or kayak fish around Greater Saint John!!

Want to catch a sturgeon?   Contact me for information on Guided Recreational Kayak Fishing in the Greater Saint John area, specializing in sturgeon fishing!

#2 Homebrew76

Homebrew76

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 651 posts
  • LocationQuispamsis

Posted 03 November 2014 - 08:40 AM

Much thanks to all who took a few minutes to throw me a vote last week for these awards.    Round 2 got underway this morning and I made the cut for both Angler of the Year and Video of the year.   Unfortunately my blog did not make the cut.    It's the exact opposite results of what I had anticipated!    lol

Your support once again for round 2 would be much appreciated!    Should either myself or the video make it to the final round of voting, I'll give away a prize which includes paid entry into both the NB Paddlers Derby in Oromocto and the Hammond River Classic (both canoe/kayak tournaments where you can win a new kayak!), and I'll throw in some stickers and sharktooth products as well.

Should I actually end up in the top three in either category, I'll give away a new Denali Rosewood Rod worth $200!

Vote here!!!     http://www.yakangler.com/choice

Cheers,
joe

NB Kayak Fishing Blog

Greater Saint John Kayak Anglers  <-- Join us if you canoe or kayak fish around Greater Saint John!!

Want to catch a sturgeon?   Contact me for information on Guided Recreational Kayak Fishing in the Greater Saint John area, specializing in sturgeon fishing!

#3 I Fish

I Fish

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 09:29 AM

Sounding like a politician ! I'll take a pint of rum! :lol: :lol:

#4 Homebrew76

Homebrew76

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 651 posts
  • LocationQuispamsis

Posted 03 November 2014 - 10:17 AM

that could be arranged.  lol

Cheers,
joe

NB Kayak Fishing Blog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users