5 replies to this topic

#1 Stroover

Stroover

Streamside Pro Staff ><(((*>

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2366 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 08:18 AM

September 7th will be the Hammond River Classic. Fish-off starts at 7am, with the pre-fish-off meeting at 6:30am for any late commers who missed the captain's meeting the night before. All pre-tourney fishing ends by 7pm Friday the 6th.

For more details, please visit http://hammondriverc...assic-schedule/

See you there!

#2 Stroover

Stroover

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2366 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:37 AM

And as BigFish pointed out, it should be "2013".  Sorry about that!

#3 voltom9

voltom9

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:16 PM

Anyone attending this event from the Dartmouth area with extra room? I am looking to avoid a detour enrute to the hammond classic, to pick up a bike. if anyone feels they could pick up a bike and bring it to the classic please pm me.

#4 Homebrew76

Homebrew76

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 651 posts
  • LocationQuispamsis

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:25 PM

Right now the weather looks pretty clear for Friday night for those coming and planning to tent.   That being said, if anyone is travelling here and doesn't want to camp on site for whatever reason, I can offer a room (queen bed) about 10 min from the tournament.    I've got room for tents and such as well, but if your tenting your probably best off tenting on site.   

Only a few more days!  I may get out this evening for a few hours and some kayak night fishing in sturgeon alley... just for the heck of it!

Cheers,
joe

NB Kayak Fishing Blog
NB Kayak Fishing on Facebook

Greater Saint John Kayak Anglers  <-- Join us if you canoe or kayak fish around Greater Saint John!!

Want to catch a sturgeon?   Contact me for information on Guided Recreational Kayak Fishing in the Greater Saint John area, specializing in sturgeon fishing!

#5 voltom9

voltom9

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:12 PM

Can anyone post the link to the hot spots map for the hammond river.

#6 Stroover

Stroover

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2366 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 07:50 PM

I think we're all set and ready to go for the Hammond River Classic this weekend. Captain's Meeting/bbq/social/sleep over will be Friday night, fish-off will be Saturday at 7am-5pm with weigh-in begining at 5pm. We're having yet again a brand-new fishing kayak draw from Eco-Logical Adventures, and great fishing prizes from Streamside, Doiron Sports Excellence, Better Buy Sports, Eskape Anglers, Robin's Inn, Mooshead, the Hammond River Angling Association, and the World Fishing Network.
See you there!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users