4 replies to this topic

#1 bbb9

bbb9

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 10:23 PM

I hear that back end of spruce lake is good fishing but do people really mean ludgate lake when they say that and how would i get back there to fish anyway ?

#2 Atoqwa'su

Atoqwa'su

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 11:02 AM

I wasn't aware people were allowed to fish in there. I always thought since it's used for the Saint John water supply that people were not allowed back in there. Maybe it's just motor boats that are not allowed? Good question. Any takers?

#3 bbb9

bbb9

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 02:38 PM

maybe you're right, the only guy i know that fishes there isn't exactly clean cut

#4 bbb9

bbb9

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 11:42 PM

Well i noticed that the lake is listed in the nb fishing handbook so it is legal to fish it but all the good fishing areas are fenced off so you need a key.

#5 Atoqwa'su

Atoqwa'su

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 07:17 AM

If it is listed in the NB fishbook, then it's legal public water, and as such, cannot be denied access to. Is the entire lake fenced off, or a road leading to it? It would be illegal to totally fence off a public lake, so I'm guessing the latter. Unless there is another road leading to it which is not fenced off, I would suggest calling the city of Saint John and asking for a key to get to the lake.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users