#1 Homebrew76

Homebrew76

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 651 posts
  • LocationQuispamsis

Posted 16 November 2016 - 04:32 PM

So with the Holiday season around the corner I am sure many people are like myself and starting to think about what to get friends and family for Christmas.   I've got one offering below for folk local to NB.   Are there other ideas or offerings out there as well for those of us preferring to shop local?

For those of you in the Greater Saint John area the best value for the dollar has to be a guided kayak fishing adventure from yours truly!

Just think, for only $100 you are able to give someone all of this!
  • A 4 hour rental of a top of the line fishing kayak from Old Town or Ocean Kayak.
  • Rental of all fishing equipment that is needed for the outing including rod, tackle, bait, net,...etc.
  • A fishing guide who will be there to offer advice, point out the key fishing spots, tend to any tangles, replace any equipment that may get broken through the day,...etc.
  • Delivery and set up of all equipment to the fishing location, as well as clean up of of everything after.
  • Quality pictures to remember the adventure
  • An option for GoPro video
That is a value that simply cannot be beat!  For just $75 more, make it a full 8 hour outing!   

For more information see my website at NBKayakFishing.ca!

Cheers,
joe

NB Kayak Fishing Blog
NB Kayak Fishing on Facebook

Greater Saint John Kayak Anglers  <-- Join us if you canoe or kayak fish around Greater Saint John!!

Want to catch a sturgeon?   Contact me for information on Guided Recreational Kayak Fishing in the Greater Saint John area, specializing in sturgeon fishing!

#2 Atoqwa'su

Atoqwa'su

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 12:45 PM

Correct me if I am wrong, but if memory serves me correctly, individuals wishing to advertise services or products are to do it in the classifieds section. (http://newbrunswickf...hp/classifieds/)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users